As much fun as it is to spend hour after hour on social media, Homesville Real Estate is looking for a creative marketing assistant to help people discover our services and generate new business opportunities. This position is ideal for someone who is creative with a passion for visual storytelling through social media, content creation, and event planning.
Read on for the job details and info on how to apply.
MARKETING PRODUCTIVITY DUTIES:
- Contribute ideas about marketing activities
- Manage monthly marketing calendar and assist in keeping marketing plan on track
- Design written and visual marketing pieces in conjunction with the COO
- Manage the delivery systems for all marketing
- Track and analyze results for each marketing campaign
- Keep record of all ads and posts on social media channels
SOCIAL MEDIA DUTIES:
- Manage social media engagement and implement growth strategies
- Plan social media content, including live posts and stories, in conjunction with COO
- Stay current on social media trends
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY DUTIES:
- Photograph iconic Austin scenes for use in social media and the blog
- Photograph content for specific blog posts
- Generate ideas for styled shoots and promotional images
- Execute branded photographs for the business
- Edit photos of upcoming home listings
- Assist with planning and executing YouTube video series
- Basic editing of video home tours and vlogs
- Interview businesses, clients, and designers for the blog
- Syndicate blog content to all platforms
- Market blog posts to increase exposure
- Grow number of subscribers on mailing list
- Review publications for potential blog and social media content (CultureMap, WalletHub, BuzzSumo, etc)
PROMOTION & PARTNERSHIP DUTIES:
- Draft press releases, send pitches to media, and build connections with media outlets
- Find influencers, vendors, and businesses to build strategic partnerships
- Work with vendors in the creation and printing of Homesville marketing materials and promotional items
- Write descriptions for upcoming listings
- Develop email drip campaigns
- Develop blog content
SEO & RETARGETING DUTIES:
- Assist with paid Internet advertising such as Google pay per click and retargeting
- Assist with SEO
- Assist with planning and executing Homesville events
- Proactively seek ways to help events run more effectively
- Generate fun new ways to attract people to our events
- Promote and market events
- Assist in ordering, managing, and assembling event inventory
- Run errands to get materials for events
HOURS, COMPENSATION & LOCATION: This part-time position involves 20 - 30 hours per week with the potential for future growth. Must attend some meetings and work in the office (at least 2x per week), but the majority of work is to be completed outside the office. Work on some evenings and weekends required. Pays $12 - $15 per hour.
REPORTS TO: The Chief Operations Office
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you full of ideas for growing business through advertising and social media? Do you have a discerning eye for design and visual storytelling? Do you enjoy writing new content? Do you enjoy taking pictures and shooting video? Do you love to plan beautiful events? Are you able to manage multiple projects at once in an organized and detailed way? Are you passionate about being part of a team and making a meaningful contribution? Do you consider yourself to be a go-getter? Then we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
To start the process, send an email to [email protected] that includes:
1. Your resume;
2. A description in the email regarding WHY you would make a great asset to our team, what your experience is, and how your prior experience will help you excel in this role; and
3. When you can start the position.
Upon receipt of your email, we will reply with additional instructions.
We look forward to hearing from you!